Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The only thing on my mind right now.

{via weheartit}

Oh boy. I think the Wednesday blues hit me much harder than Monday blues, really. Especially since we've been having insane thunderstorms in the wee hours of the morning these days, and my jittery dog keeps whining and barking because he's afraid of thunder and lightning. Which results in me getting pretty pissed because I get so little sleep. And I was brilliant enough to bang my forehead really hard against the wall next to my bed today. Klutz is my middle name indeed.

So, mainly, what I want to say is: 

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANT TO SLEEP. 

Lemming to hit the beach this weekend for some sun - hopefully I'll make my way down to H&M soon to score this gorgeous bikini set I've had my eyes on <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment