Sunday, September 16, 2012

In all seriousness









Spent a lazy, cosy afternoon at Kith Cafe in Park Mall some weeks back. 
 The coffee was rather potent, and the salad was very pleasing to the eye (and very filling too I might add). What I love most about this place: the free wifi!










Like half of Singapore, we ventured out to revel in the Night Festival "festivities", although there honestly wasn't much to rave about. I think this is a wonderful initiative, but I thought this year's line-up was a little disappointing. The free entry into the National Museum of Singapore was a good thing though, as a means to escape the heat and the slowly burgeoning crowd outside. Outfit-wise, I opted for earthy tones, like my oat knitted top from Korea and brown riding shorts from hervelvetvase, mostly to complement my increasingly brown hair and brown-eyed contacts. Okay yes I am quite overdoing this :p

Anyhow, the best part of the night was evidently the crazy cool and kinda hip picture of us (yeah who am I kidding), which was an accidental and pleasant surprise - yay to good photo-taking skills! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment