Friday, September 21, 2012

summertime {part one}

 

 
 black pig bbq, our delicious first meal / wandering around / clambering over rocks / climbing up Seongsan Ilchulbong, a volcanic crater / rolling green hills / breathtaking view / we made it to the top / watched the famed haenyo do their thing
 
This is a small glimpse of my very short, but very special, time in Jeju back in July. I think the both of us did a 10km road march - literally - that day. I suppose it did help me shed some fats, but my poor feet had never before gone through such torture! For anyone and everyone who intends to drive on Jeju Island, apply for an international driver's permit! Don't get caught out like we did :( Ah well; all these scenic spots and delving into Jeju's women-as-family-provider culture was pretty worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment