I have to confess that I took a shocking amount of photos in my month away from home. Did my best to showcase only my best memories and moments here...so, ta-da! Presenting my first week in Yeosu, in pictorial form.
And what a week it was, namely because of these (in no particular order):
- Banana milk, perfect as a breakfast treat
- A stunning performance by famed Turkish group Fire of Anatolia
- Stumbling upon a gorgeous vintage store in Jinnamgwan
- Fantastic dance moves by our very own Singaporean dancers
- Churros, churros, churros. What more can I say.
- The glorious, glorious weather. I had to sleep with socks on the first few days, but toughened up much faster than I thought I would.
More to come in a few!